Yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far! I was absolutely boiling, and little could be done to ease my discomfort. The only thing I could do was stay hydrated. Its such a pity that although when I would get hold of cold water it would turn warm within a few minutes. 

Despite the weather bothering me, I actually had a lovely day. I spent it with my friend jannine, we shot our outfits then headed of to a NastyGal event hosted at WAH nails in Soho. I really liked the NastyGal collection and would definitely love to own some of the pieces. 

We then went on to get our nails done, which was very well needed in my case. I usually paint my own nails or at least I try but they obviously don't come out that great. They always seems to look as though they are turning out well until I have to do my right hand, so I think in my case it is best to leave it to the professionals.

Anyways, enough of my ranting, I hope you like my outfit pictures, My sandals have now gone on sale, I am a bit annoyed because I only got them last week but I guess it's good news if any of you guys like it. Let me know you thoughts!

p.s : Everything is linked below :)