I picked up this graphic tee (which I loveee) from primark not too long ago. I guess I love it a little bit more than I should because it reminds me of my boyfriend, as it has a bicycle printed on it which is similar to my current bike and it says 'Travel the world with me'. Joel enjoy cycling as you guys may have already figured and recently we have been discussing the idea of travelling the world together quite frequently so yeah... This tee just reminds me of him! Also at a bargain price of only £4 how could I leave it behind? 

Unfortunately I wasn't really able to capture the beautiful lace detail of this red skirt properly. I guess you will have to take my word for it until I wear it again, the skirt is lovely! It was on sale for £11 in matalan... The sales have been so good to me lately!



















Top: Primark // Skirt: Matalan // Heels: TopShop // Clutch: Zara // Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters