I couldn't wait to wear the Macy White Crochet Lace Bralet gifted to me by miss pap. I will definitely have a few more looks with bralet as it will pretty much look good with just about anything... whether you want to dress up or dress down this bralet is a wardrobe must have and a great buy at only £14.99. Miss Pap were ever so lovely to give me a discount code for my followers to use on their next purchase from miss pap, so here is 10% of your next order with discount code: 'JULY10OFF' ... Happy shopping! 

I've had this detailed skirt in my wardrobe for a while now unworn but this bralet brought it out... The details on this skirt are to die for, they are so beautiful! I would love to meet who ever designed this skirt and thank them personally for creating such amazing piece! Definitely one of my favourite owned skirts to date... Below are a few shots I took before I went shopping for my Mothers birthday which is on the 31st of July... I didn't find anything nice for here today but I did grab a couple sale goodies from Zara for myself so tomorrow is my last chance to get her something so I guess I have to get up early in the morning and start searching for something! 





























Bralet: Miss Pap // Skirt: River Island // Heels: Zara //  Rings: Primark, River Island (old), TopShop (old) // Necklace: My mum