I was so excited when the brand smoochxoxo wanted to collaborate with me! They sent me this beautiful co-ord and ooh could I not wait to wear it! Don't you just love it? I have placed a link to my two piece at the bottom of this page for easy access. This piece can be styled to suit a large range of occasions but I decided to go for a laid back, fun and quirky look today. The light material is very conducive for the summer time as it is very comfortable. Is it just me or does monochrome always seem to be in trend? I get it though! I just don't see black and white ever getting old, it always gives that crisp clean look you can't go wrong with. I do love monochrome with a pop of colour so I added my red lip side bag to match my red lips. I have photobombed you guys with pictures from my day... Enjoy!























































































































Duster coat: Asos // Coords: Smoochxoxo // Sunglasses: Zara // Side bag: H&M // Heels: JustFab