Uzy Nwachukwu

Pages

  • Home
About
  • About
  • Contact
  • Disclaimer
Fashion
  • Personal style
  • Travel
  • Beauty
  • Lifestyle

Social media

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Pinterest
Menu

Monochrome Stripes

Wednesday, 13 July 2016




Dress:&OtherStories // Sunglasses:QuayAustralia // Bag:Pauls Boutique // Shoes:Vagabond
Labels: Fashion, Personal style
Share:

You May Also Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Natalie Da Silva13 July 2016 at 06:16

    such a cool outfit, loving everything about it! I may need to get this dress lol x

    https://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. Princess Audu13 July 2016 at 11:18

    Such a dope outfit as always. Those flatform sandals really add a cool vibe to this look. I love your shades as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  3. freshlengths14 July 2016 at 01:59

    Love the outfit <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Home

Social media

  • instagram
  • twitter
  • tumblr
  • pinterest

Archive

Wishlist

Popular Posts

  • Oversized Two Piece
    Casual but chic outfit for you guys. Pairing this two piece with my clean cut mules made for a perfect effortless look. I love the texture ...
  • Denim Culottes
    Absolutely loving this simple outfit assemble. This shirt dress is is going to be a key piece in my wardrobe during summer because of the e...
  • Abstract Touch
    Before heading out on a bike ride, I thought I would take some outfit shots! As you can see the sun is really making its mark! Feel good we...
  • Powder Blue
    I love the powder blue colour of this dress. I think it goes very well with my hair (well I think pastel colours go very well with the grey...

Shop the feed

  • Instagram
  • |
  • Twitter
  • |
  • Tumblr
  • |
  • Pinterest
  • |

Followers

Search

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.
22714178.1677ed0.5555f866f2a94cefa5e884a501d2831c
© Uzy Nwachukwu Made By Underline Designs