The sun was out for once in such a long time (its been such a gloomy, damp and windy winter here in London), with spring just around the corner I thought I'd start warming up to the sun, it really brightened my mood. Although it was still cold, the weather was a lot better than it had been for a while. To express my mood, I decided to wear something vibrant... what better than a rich red coat? 

I couldn't help it! I had to wear my oversized metal frame glasses, which I recently received after waiting for the delivery for quite a while. I'm not surprised with how obsessed I am over them. I love the quirky look it added to my outfit! If you love them as much as I do, you will be glad to know there is a link below making it rather simple to find and purchase them.








Oversized metal frame glasses: eBay // Red coat: Zara // Faux leather midi skirt: H&M // Sandal heels: Zara // Blouse: Beyond retro